Pond Armor 1.5 Quart Kits
Treats 60 square feet, Pond Armor Pond Shield 1.5 Quart Kit is a non-toxic epoxy paint that can be used to seal ponds, pools, and fountains made from almost any material. It can be used as a seal or to reseal.
- Non-Toxic Epoxy, fish and plant safe
- Applied with a roller and painting supplies
- Works on a variety of surfaces; i.e. wood, concrete, brick, metal, plastic, fiberglass
- Easy to apply
- Tested and approved for temperatures ranging from -78 to 140 degrees F
- Excellent for use in repairing concrete ponds and fountains
- Great four use in new formal water features, fountains, and ponds
- Can be use indoors and/or outdoors
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
- Non HazMat
Pond Armor Non-toxic Pond Shield is a great tool to use to make almost any enclosure water proof and look excellent too! Pond Armor Pond Sheild is a 2 part epoxy that is mixed together and applied with paint brushes and rollers. Many applications require only one application!
Pond Armor non-toxic Pond Shield is excellent to use when building water features, fountains, and/or ponds and a black rubber liner would not look aestetically appeasing.
Pond Armor non-toxic Pond Shield is available in the following stadard colors:
It’s no secret that water features, fountains, and waterfalls constructed of concrete and/or mortar will crack and leak. Why not protect your investment with a safe rubber coating that can be used in any water feature?
In spring of 2014, PondMarket crews were called out to a home where an indoor concrete pond was constructed using concrete. A few cracks had developed in the curing process prohibiting the pond from Here is an indoor pond our crews prepped and applied Pond Armor to this year. Although they could not stick around until the pond was full for an optimum picture, the pond looks great and it’s only half full!
To prep this surface, we acid washed and scrubbed the concrete, vacuumed up the residue, washed everything down with clean water, and applied Pond Armor Pond Shield.
Each Pond Armor Kit contains the following:
- Part A Resin
- Part B Hardner
- Thickness Gauge
Each kit yeilds the following:
- 1.5 Quart Kit: 60 square feet
- 1.5 Gallon Kit: 240 square feet
- 3 Gallon Kit: 480 square feet
Coverages are based on a 10mil thickness on a smooth surface