Koi Care Kennel ProForm-C is the preeminent broad spectrum malachite green & formalin treatment. It is formulated differently than any other malachite green & formalin mix. Malachite green and formalin are two drugs that are more effective in combination than if used individually. This is the definition of synergism. These two drugs are also less toxic in combination than if used individually, What makes ProForm-C the preeminent product in this field is the fact it is formulated with malachite green chloride, while all other MG&F products use the oxalate salt form which is more toxic than the chloride form. As with any malachite green & formalin treatment do NOT use with salt levels above 0.05%.
- The safest and most effective treatment for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections.
- The ONLY MG&F treatment that can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), thus allowing you to treat in early Spring and late Fall. All other MG&F treatments can NOT be used below 62 degrees (F).
- Treatment is DAILY. Most other MG&F treatments are dosed once every three days. Dosing daily allows you to complete the treatment in 3 days instead of 9 days.
- You do NOT need to bypass your bio-filters which allows a more comprehensive treatment of the entire pond system.
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market.
- Can be shipped NON-HAZMAT legally anywhere in the U.S.
- Available in quarts (treats a 3,200 gallon system three times) and gallons (treats a 12,800 gallon system three times).
Proform-C - 32oz.
Proform-C - 1 Gallon
More Koi Care Kennel Products ↓
Koi Care Kennel Chloramine-T is an excellent choice for the control and elimination of bacterial gill disease, body fungi and bacterial infections. It has some effect on Flukes in clean water conditions such as hospital tanks and quarantine tanks. Safe when dosed correctly. Bio-filtration MUST be bypasse ...
Debride ProHealth calms fishs, reduces losses, eases stress, minimizes infection and aids healing, thereby helping to protect fishs during illness, handling and transportation. Debride ProHealth also helps detoxify the free ions of heavy metals present in the pond such as zinc, iron or copper which can be lethal to fishs and invertebrates.
KoiZyme is a biological formula of naturally occurring bacteria, enzymes and micro nutrients. When used as directed, KoiZyme will reduce the threat caused by Aeromonas, Pseudomonas and other pathogenic bacteria.
KoiZyme is available in Gallons (128 oz.) , Quarts (32oz.), Pints (16oz.)
Quart treats 48,000 to 96,000 gallon ...
Tricide-Neo is a patented dip to aid in the treatment of topical baterial infections such as ulcer disease, fin rot, tail rot and mouth rot.Tricide-Neo breaks the bacteria's resistant outer layer to allow the antibiotic to stop the bacteria. Fish can be dipped every other day for one week. The fish are dipped into the bath for 3 to 7 ...