AquaForte Compact Sieve (Mini)
The Compact Sieve is a very versatile mechanical filter that can be used in different applications:
As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream return to pond.
- As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted biological stages.
- As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems.
- The CompactSieve can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail via a T-piece or directly. For extra particle removal and saving your precious matured pond water!
- The CompactSieve can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system. The unit must be mounted above pond water level.
- The Stainless steel filter element has a width of 24 cm and a length of 40 cm with 250 micron openings (0,25 mm).
- 4000 gph max flow, this is a pump fed unit.
- Pump inlet: 25/32/40mm stepped hose tail.
- Housing: dark-green PE. Shipped with cover.
- Output and overflow: 75mm push fit fittings.
- Dimension: (L) 50 x (W) 33 x (H) 56 cm, weight: ± 9 Kilo.
AquaForte Compact (Mini) Sieve - up to 6000 gallon ( e-mail us for shipping
More Aqua Forte Sieve Filters ↓
Aqua Forte Smart Sieve
Aqua Forte Introduces the Smart Sieve. A breakthrough in production technology and price level!
The all new gravity fed Smart Sieve filter is produced by means of a special rotation technique, so that ...
The most compact, gravity fed, sieve filter with the highest pump capacity! For years this has been the leading and most reliable pre-filter for professional koi ponds.
Now supplied with an extra large waste outlet, including a slide valve 90/110 !Twin inlets (110mm)Multiple inlets possiblePatented flow regul ...
The smaller version of the successful UltraSieve III is here!The perfect solution for pump capacities up to ±12m³/h. The most ideal pre-filter! Create a compact filter system by combining the UltraSieve MIDI with a beadfilter or other pump fed filters. The pump connection comes with a long suction pipe which draws the water fr ...